다비안들을 위한 책갈피입니다. 나누고 싶은 책 내용이나 소개하고 싶은 글들은 이곳에 올려주세요~

DECEMBER 1

Meeting the Risen Christ

When Jesus appeared to his disciples after his resurrection, he convinced them that he was not a ghost but the same one that they had known as their teacher and friend.

To his frightened and doubtful friends he said, "See by my hands and my feet that it is I myself. Touch me and see for yourselves" (Luke 24:39).

Then he asked them for something to eat, and later, when he appeared to them for the third time, he offered them breakfast, bread and fish (see Luke 24:42-43 and John 21:12-14).

But Jesus also showed them that his body was a new spiritual body, no longer subject to the laws of nature.

While the doors of the room where the disciples had gathered were closed, Jesus came and stood among them (see John 20:19), and when he offered them breakfast, nobody dared to ask, "Who are you?"

They knew it was Jesus, their Lord and teacher, but they also knew that he no longer belonged to their world (see John 21:12).

It was this experience of the risen Jesus that revealed to his disciples the life in the resurrection that was awaiting them.

Are there any experiences in our lives that give us a hint of the new life that has been promised us?

부활하신 그리스도를 만남

예수께서 부활하신 후에 그의 제자들에게 나타나셨을 때, 그들에게 자신이 유령이 아니라 스승이자 벗으로 알고 있었던 바로 그라는 사실을 확인시켜주셨습니다.

두려움과 의심에 차있던 그의 벗들에게 그는 “내 손과 발을 보아서 바로 ‘나’ 임을 알아라. 나를 만지고 직접 보아라” 하고 말씀하셨습니다.(눅 24:39)

그러고는 그들에게 먹을 것이 좀 없느냐고 물으시고, 그 후에 세 번째 그들 앞에 나타나셨을 때에는 아침으로 빵과 물고기를 차려 내놓기까지 하셨습니다. (눅 24:42-42, 요 21:12-14 참고)

그러나 예수께서는 또한 그들에게 그의 몸은 새로운 영적인 몸이며, 더 이상 자연의 법칙에 얽매이지 않음을 보여주셨습니다.

제자들이 모여있던 방의 문이 잠겨있었음에도, 예수께서는 들어오셔서 그들 앞에 서계셨고 - 요 20:19 참고 - 그가 그들에게 아침을 차려주었을 때에도 아무도 감히 ‘당신은 누구십니까?’ 하고 묻는 사람이 없었습니다.

그들은 그가 바로 그들의 주님이자 스승이신 예수라는 사실을 알았지만, 또한 그는 더 이상 그들이 사는 세상에 속해있지 않다는 사실도 알았습니다(요 21:12 참고).

부활하신 예수를 경험함으로써 그들은 자신들을 기다리고 있는 부활의 생명이 드러나는 것을 보았습니다.

우리는 약속된 새 생명이 언뜻 드러나 보이는 것을 삶 속에서 경험해본 적이 있나요?

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
TEL : 070-4085-1227, 010-8577-1227, Email: freude103801@hanmail.net
Copyright ⓒ 2008 대구성서아카데미 All rights reserved.